Simple, Fast Service.
Do you need to expand your home purchase options? Or are you looking for a high-end vacation home or investment property and require specialized financing? Sometimes, traditional loans just aren’t enough to cover the type of property you would like to acquire. If you are looking to purchase high-valued homes, you’ve come to the right place to help finance your Jumbo loans. LowRates.com has both the experience and access to specialized Jumbo programs to help meet your goals, and our competitive rates and variety of financing options will give you increased flexibility when buying high-priced properties.
Benefits and highlights:
- Loan amounts from $417,000 to $2,500,000.
- May be used for both purchase and refinance.
- Available to first time home buyers (loan amount up to $2,000,000).
- Down payment amount as little as 20% for high-priced properties.
- Available as both fixed rate (15 and 30 years) and adjustable rate mortgage (ARM) (5/1, 7/1, and 10/1 ARM options).
- Can be used as a second home purchase loan.
With our Jumbo programs, we want to help put the homes that you want within your reach. Our flexible rates and terms, along with fast turnaround times for closing specialized loan programs will help make your dreams come true even faster. If you are considering a more expensive home but would like to avoid putting more of your own money down, consider a Jumbo mortgage from LowRates.com.
Note: Jumbo loan programs require more stringent income qualification and loan amounts may vary or will be unavailable in certain states. Program terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice. Certain restrictions and limitations also apply. Please consult one of our mortgage professionals for more details.
We make the process simple and easy!
- Call us at (855) ITS-QUICK / (855) 487-7842 and submit information for your application.
- Provide all the necessary documentation, such as your income and property information.
- We will issue a conditional approval and order value check on your property.
- Once acceptable value is established and any outstanding items are submitted and resolved, you may sign your paperwork as part of the closing process.
Take advantage of our great rates today!