Simple, Fast Service.
Created by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) to assist borrowers with lower income qualifications, the USDA program guarantees mortgages to Americans wishing to establish homeownership in rural communities. USDA provides 100% financing to those who qualify.
Qualifications & Features of USDA Loan:
- No down payment required.
- Low monthly mortgage insurance (MI).
- Lower income requirements for the borrower.
- Lower closing costs.
- Up to 100% of the property value can be financed.
- Income and geographical location eligibility requirements apply.
- Property must be owner-occupied.
If you are interested in the USDA program, please contact LowRates.com today and our licensed mortgage professionals will guide you through the process and help you check if you meet income and state eligibility.
We make the process simple and easy!
- Call us at (855) ITS-QUICK / (855) 487-7842 and submit information for your application.
- Provide all the necessary documentation, such as your income and property information.
- We will issue a conditional approval and order value check on your property.
- Once acceptable value is established and any outstanding items are submitted and resolved, you may sign your paperwork as part of the closing process.
Take advantage of our great rates today!