Simple, Fast Service.
Guaranteed by the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs, the VA loan program is designed to assist both current active duty military members and veterans achieve homeownership. Eligible borrowers for this program are allowed to borrow at a higher percentage of the home value and the loan is insured by the government against default. LowRates.com is one of the leading VA lenders in the United States, and is dedicated in assisting the ones serving our country in realizing their American Dream of homeownership.
Key advantages of the VA program:
- Available to all active duty military personnel, veterans, military reserve and National Guard members, and their surviving spouses if they do not remarry.
- No down payment required.
- No monthly mortgage insurance payments required.
- Available as both fixed and adjustable rate options.
- Eligible credit scores as low as 500.
- Ability to finance the VA Funding Fee into the mortgage.
- Active duty military members may be eligible to use certain military entitlements to pay for their mortgage.
A VA IRRRL (Interest Rate Reduction Refinance) loan program is also available to help refinance a current VA loan into a lower interest rate loan, and the documentation requirements are simplified for veterans to help them streamline the application process. This program also allows borrowing of higher than 100% of the current value of the property and has exclusively low interest rates only made available to active duty military personnel and veterans.
LowRates is here to help you through the application process to obtain your VA loan and will help determine if you are eligible.
We make the process simple and easy!
- Call us at (855) ITS-QUICK / (855) 487-7842 and submit information for your application.
- Provide all the necessary documentation, such as your income and property information.
- We will issue a conditional approval and order value check on your property.
- Once acceptable value is established and any outstanding items are submitted and resolved, you may sign your paperwork as part of the closing process.
Take advantage of our great rates today!